Friday, April 17, 2009

More Artscow.com Deals

After Jeri posted about Artscow I decided to check it out and right now when you sign up for a new member ship you get 600 free 4x6 prints and 600 5x7 prints over the course of the next year. You can use up to 100 4x6 and 50 5x7 per month. I am a slacker and usually wait till the end of each year to print pictures. Last time I printed using Sam's club mail order it was about $85 for 600ish prints. With Artscow it will only cast about $40. Not too shabby. Also with a new membership you get an 8" x 8" Custom Imagewrap Hardcover Photo Book (20 pages) for $6.99 with free shipping. I am really excited about that. I don't know how long this will last so you should check it out!

1 comment:

  1. On one of their other deals I got some really cute dog tags with my kids picture on them for $.99 each. They took a while to get here as they were coming from Hong Kong. But they did arrive--just be patient on your orders!

    ReplyDelete