Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Moving Sale

Shannon Murray is having a sweet moving sale. Here are the details:

Moving Sale Friday November 27th

Items for sale
Ikea Mikael Desk $75
Ikea Malm Birch 3 drawer dresser $45
Ikea Malm Black/Brown 6 drawer tall dresser $100
Box of boys 6-9month summer clothes and sleepers over 50 items $25
Fisher Price Rainforest swing $70
Fisher Price Rainforest bouncer $30
Fisher Price Rainforest Play mat $15
Lazy boy rocker/recliner blue (needs to be cleaned) $45
Vintage nightstand (needs refinishing)$15Media Cabinet (needs refinishing) $15
Overhead projector $15

There are more things that I need to sell but that is all I can think of right now. I am in Arizona until Thanksgiving day and then I am leaving Texas on that Saturday. So the only day I can sell these will be on Friday November 27th. Give me a call to make sure I am home 512-785-1254. I have to sell everything so please come by and take a look. I don't have room to take it with me. My address is 19829 Cheyenne Valley Dr. Round Rock.

1 comment:

  1. Oooops My phone number is 512-785-1254. Please tell everyone. I really need to sell my stuff. Thank you all in advance.

    ReplyDelete