Friday, December 4, 2009

Two FREE Weekend activities:

Gingerbread House
Gingerbread House

The holiday season is upon us! Get in the spirit by building this festive Gingerbread House


Christmas Ornaments
Christmas Ornaments

Christmas is right around the corner! These ornaments are the perfect way to decorate your tree this year!























Lowe's

Saturday morning at Lowes they have the Build and Grow workshop at 10am.Tomorrow is the gingerbread house and next saturday is the ornaments. My kids love these workshops. I know they say you can register online, but we just usually show up early and I have never seen anyone checking in so I don't think that this will necessarily save you a spot. They also get an apron and a patch showing what they made. They say they only have 50 kits so get there early!

Michaels

I saw this one for Michaels online, but we have never been. Make-It Take-Its looks like it would be fun, but I am sure just like at Lowes there are a set amount of kits, so get there early.



No comments:

Post a Comment