Wednesday, February 9, 2011

QUEEN Mattress & … junk (but it’s FREE junk!)

Ok I have a Queen Size Mattress WITH box spring that is up for grabs, like we’re talking totally FREE here, I just need someone to be able to pick it up themselves. It’s a few years old but still in good condition.

I also have a very low to the ground, tan-fake-wood TV stand, also for free.

And a BIG BIG pile of diaper boxes – I was thinking if someone is packing up stuff, home stuff, food storage, maybe for crafts… they’re up for grabs too if anyone wants them. I was storing all my kids clothes in them but I finally caved and bought “real” storage boxes, but they were working great for the past 5 years.

AND… I have a few bags of store-type child-size hangers. Some are pant-clip types, others have those hang-top-and-bottom-together type and some are just your normal hanger type. I finally got “nice” hangers for my kids so I can finally let these go.

If you need to see a pic, or want to come by to see, or have questions, send me (Nikki Workman) an email (kiatone_nuba@yahoo.com) or call me on my cell (705-5822)

1 comment: