Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Toddler bed for sale

Hey ladies, I'm in the process of downsizing, and if anyone is interested, I have a toddler bed for sale. My youngest is now 6 and is no longer interested. I think I got this one when Amanda was old enough (she's now 17). It's in good shape--- white metal with a guard rail that folds down and slides underneath. The nicest thing about this set is the mattress. It's not a cheapo one, but a very nice thick Simmons inner spring mattress-- "baby slumber deluxe". Very cumfy! I'll also include 3 fitted sheets-- very deep pockets and never been known to slip off-- plus a fitted waterproof sheet. Not sure what to sell it for-- so make me an offer if interested.
Unable to download pictures at this time-- can't find my cable.
~Julia Pew
251-3158

No comments:

Post a Comment