Monday, August 8, 2011

$1 kid clothes

I’m selling kids clothes at my house FRIDAY from 9-12 for $1 per item. I have BOYS: Newborn – 2T, and GIRLS: Newborn – 6 years old. I have shirts, shorts, pants, socks, shoes, hats, hangers & DIAPERS and WIPES (not $1 but cheap). winter/summer/fall clothes.
It’s open house style in my living room and kitchen, come and go as you please. Kids are welcomed, they can play and watch movies with my kids while you go thru the clothes. If your interested in coming and are able too a call or email just to let me know would be great (705-5822) (kiatone_nuba@yahoo.com)
If your interested but can’t make it that time or day, call or email me and we can work something out.
I will take checks and cash.
Thanks!
- Nikki
820 Portchester Castle Path

No comments:

Post a Comment