Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Kiliana's Clothing/Decor Sale

Hi everyone,
I am doing a clothing/decor sale at my house on Monday, September 19th from 9 am till 12 pm.
I have belts (sizes M & L), shoes (size 8), Jackets (sz M), shirts, skirts, lots of jeans (sz 30-32), sweaters, some winter accessories, some jewelry, Polo Ralph Lauren long sleeve dress up shirts for men sz L ($25), men shorts (sz 38).
Pottery Barn kids: Bathroom shower curtain in blue and red ($23), bath mat in red ($18), light blue bathroom accessories (each at $3), shower curtain roller rings ($12). Baseball room decor from $3 to $10.
Kids Line nursery room decor for boys, boat theme. I have all items displayed in the picture below, aside from the little chair. I prefer to sell all items together.
I don't have everyones email from our ward, if you know anyone that would be interested in coming, feel free to foward this email.
Hope you all can make it!!!
Thanks,
Kiliana Fort.
19501 Brue St.,
Pflugerville, Tx 78660

No comments:

Post a Comment