Thursday, February 2, 2012

Laura Zang Garage Sale

I am having a huge garage sale this Saturday Feb. 4th from 7am-10am :)

18608 Caisteal Castle Path in Highland Park North in Pflugerville

Some of the many items I will be selling include: king size bedding set, white baby crib, master bathroom towels and rugs, antique dresser, antique secretary/dresser, picture frames, kids toys, light fixtures, bikes, glitter lava lamp, kids stool steps, and MORE!

To see pics of the Zang garage sale preview of "some" of the items I will be selling this Saturday from 7am-10am then go to this link:


Hope to see you this Saturday morning :)

I will presale items to interested buyers willing to come by before Saturday's garage sale (just contact me) but I will not hold items for buyers. Cash only :) Thanks and happy shopping!

Spread the word :) See ya later alligator!

No comments:

Post a Comment