Monday, July 18, 2011

$1 books @ The Book Box


"The Book Box" store is going out of business and ALL this week (STARTING TUE - SAT) ALL their books (no matter how old, thick, or popular they are) are going to all be priced for just a buck!
even if you don't want it for the reading you should really think about buying them for book-crafts. it's only $1 and anytime I can do a holiday craft that is under $5 I'm really happy. you can do ALL kinds of holiday crafts with books, just google or email me (lol) if you need to get inspired.
for example I'm going in to buy old leather/fabric bound books so I can paint them up black, put gold titles on them and use them as decorations for Halloween. I'm really excited about it cause old leather books are really pricy to come by $15-$45 at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment