Wednesday, July 6, 2011

McDonalds!

 
if you have not tried these for your kids yet I have had so much use of them

I have been buying them from this person for years. they are sold my McDonald's stores each store can choose if they want to sell them or not and last time I tried to find a store that had them i learned that none of the stores in Texas have them. then i found this guy who will mail them to me.

he just send me this email
"Thank you for your previous purchase of TREAT PACK coupons!

It has been a while since I have sold any - I have had a lot of people e-mailing me asking if I had the treat packs available…...so here is an offer!

You will get 60 more of the Treat Pack coupons that expire on 3/31/12 -
15 coupons valid for a FREE Hamburger - EXPIRE 3/31/12
15 coupons valid for a FREE Small Cone - EXPIRE 3/31/12
15 coupons valid for a FREE Small Apple Juice or Milk Jug - EXPIRE 3/31/12
15 coupons valid for a FREE Small Fry or Bag of Apple Dipper - EXPIRE 3/31/12

The coupons in this package (all 60) have a value of over $65.00

+ I WILL THROW IN 3 ADULT COUPONS – EACH GOOD FOR A $1.00 OFF ANY SIZE – YOUR CHOICE OF SMOOTHIE, FRAPPE OR STRAWBERRY LEMONADE. THESE 3 “ADULT” COUPONS EXPIRE 7/31/11

YOUR PRICE - $6.99 PER SET OF 60 + THE 3 ADULT COUPONS!! PRICE INCLUDES ALL SHIPPING AND HANDLING CHARGES!!
 
If you would like to accept this offer, please reply back with how many
"sets" you would like ( 1 set = $6.99, 2 sets = $13.98, etc. ) and I will send you an invoice.

This purchase will be ran through my online sales account with GOOGLE. I would accept a check as payment, or a credit card payment through the merchant account with GOOGLE Checkout.

Let me know - thanks!"


If you are interested in this but have questions I will be happy to answer them or email him directly at
todd.a.stinson@gmail.com

these are good for kids aged 12 and under

No comments:

Post a Comment