Friday, July 29, 2011

THANKSGIVING placemats

Ok I was really excited about scoring on this and so I realized I have to share it with the “pfl finds page”. Not too long ago, I had just found out that I’ll be hosting the Workman side of the family at my house for thanksgiving this year, and I didn’t have any plate/cups/and what-not to cover that many people, let alone “THANKSGIVING” ya know. So I did some research and got totally inspired by this picture I saw of a placemat leaf:

I was thinking of making my own. I happen to see that they were selling packets of 2 a Hobby Lobby and I was excited… till I saw the price! $13 for 2 placemats!! EVEN IF I could get them on sale or with a coupon, it would be PRICY to get one for everyone in my party (16 people!) and even if I was RICH and was going to buy them… Hobby Lobby is NOT going to have 15 of them on the shelf! So… I’m depressed again and thinking I’ll make them… somehow?
And then I saw THESE!!

I found these are the DOLLAR STORE, that means each of these are only $1!!! I JUMPED on this deal and got 15 (9 leaves for the adults and 6 pumpkins for the kids) I’m SUPPER excited!! 15 placemats for only $15 bucks is AWESOME!

It’s NOT too early to start getting stuff together for Thanksgiving, and it’s the dollar stone, so you KNOW that if you DON’T got get them NOW, they WILL NOT BE AROUND will thanksgiving comes by.

No comments:

Post a Comment